Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A meeting with an Ebay Powerseller


It's been a while since my last update and I apologize to no one because nobody reads my blog anyway. At least for now.. But I was relatively busy during the last weekend, attending a 2 day course on how to sell in Ebay..well for most of you who think 'huh? Ebay also must go for course ah?' you have to understand I waste too much time trying to figure out how to do it so I'd rather cut 'learn by yourself part' and pay someone to tell me! It was good!
I learnt that you cannot do this overnight and there are a lot of things to go through before getting it right. Much of it cannot be described unless you've been through it and although it is still fresh in my mind, I will never understand unless I experience it myself. For example.. if a buyer wants to know how much is it to ship or if there are any complaints or if the product works in their country..gee! how I know? Buy first la..I'll be tempted to say...
I am relatively excited about this prospect and will definitely post some things to sell..Let's see if I can sell my FIRST product before I go for my holiday in November! Keep you posted! (keep myself posted rather!)

No comments: